Sunday, May 24, 2009

OUT wif fren

Wif Li Yin, Cheah Huey,Michelle,Serene, Tay
went 2 Safira Club play badminton 4 one hour
aiyo~y yah~~i oways lose....TT..getting worst d (b4 oredi worst)
Nw my muscle of my elbow...is stupid painfull!
then Michelle mom sent us 2 Sunway Carnival mall
v hd watched 'NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2'
erm...tats movie quite funny but the first i dint watch it
i love the angle inside the movie n the Einstein,Albert(爱因斯坦)
they made it bcm a toys whc keep shaking his head
hahaxD i lv tis part~
After watched...v had decided went 2 Winter Warmer 2 hv our lunch~
Meal FOR
(Yomiko)

Michelle Ong

Tay Xue Teng

Serene

Cheah Huey (look like delicious) YUMMY
she was eating half way....bt i still wanna tk hers food picha:}

Kong Li Yin

Hehe...Serene was taking my Food picha~
PS:tats mine!!!!

Yuhoooo....Cheah Huey!!!plz looking at me~
Wau~~who r taking others ppl French Fries~XDAfter tat...v shopping around the Mall
untill wait 4 Eric reach thr~
Ps2: he is nt my IDOL
pls dun worry it
i juz go n Kek Poh only =^^=
.. END of my story..

No comments: