Friday, January 15, 2010

Stupid!


学校就应该是个读书地方
我不想对你不满
但那个纪律烂到透顶。
我连续三天被捉去草场也就算了
最后根本越来越离谱,好像我很好捉那样
GAYATHRI!!!
PLZ BEHAVE YOURSELF!
ENOUGH !
TIS FELLOW IS TAKE CARE OF OUR CLASS.

SEE....Let me tell eu all
wad hv i done it wrong!!!!??
thn let the PREFECT-Gayathri caught 2day.
plz lar~~is too excessive!

Early morning..i think it was very peace
i let the fellow check my fingernails
n once again i wan 2 mention here is..
she everyday check our fingernails?! curious!!
Izzit our fingernails will grow long 1CM ?!
No mattering! i bear!
she caught me bcz i wear tis type of socks!
is tis any problem?? ntg wrong wad!
thn thy wan me fold till lk tat!!
i think only my skul hs tis rule!
or the prefect problem i duno~

Lets comment it!! who wrong??

3 comments:

Yuki Chan said...

Is the prefect wrong la...

珑杰 said...

hey~
tat prefect got any problem?
or he jux wan to let teacher know he do thing?

I am quite curious tat our fingernails can grow how much per day....

And i am quite wonder tat socks problem.... any different?

yeejia said...

they are tooooo free... tat y..
hehe.. chill girl...
smile =)