Thursday, February 18, 2010

part one (Hong Kong Journey)

HONG KONG

Haii....dear all my readers..
im bek ryte now..
lets talk about my one week journey in Hong Kong during CNY..

Hv my own breakfast in Coffee Bean in airport...

sandwiches

Inside the plane~
really bored
N i dun lk by plane..very headache..
the air preassure coz my ears cant hear any sounds..


i noe i childish~so i watched cartoon in the plane..
damn bored
my lunch
taste nt so gud~
outside view..
the time i reach Hong Kong..(lv rolex)
Lunch again..jz nw nt enuf for me~hahaXD
now all r Hong Kong food
big big different wif Msia...
order n order again~~~~






After lunch~wif family went 2 New Town Plaza
Full of human thr...truely...
thy design 9z thn all the Msia mall~...
Shatin.....i think eu all noe here...hahaXD
i bought all the sweets frm here da..
alotz chooses ...yummy
chu~

im my dearr's piggy
see..the human~wau~~shock!
1st day End~~~

2 comments:

H@rry said...

wow... so nice can got to Hong Kong!
such a nice place!
Happy chinese New year!

珑杰 said...

hey~~~
envy leh~~
wahahahahahah~

btw
happy new year ya^^

i think i will go hongkong in march~
hahahahah~
looking forward 4 ur journey^^