Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gurney


what a shame?there're a lot of nice heritage places around Penang...
but the local here doesn't seem 2 cherish it...
abandon n dun care...
foreigners noe what's-the-best-thing afterall...

they invest, n start the business...
2 earn the local's $$.... -__-"
*shameful*haha
____SKIP____
went 2 Gurney Plaza ytd
quite hungry tat tm...
plan 2 had dinner at starbucks
hohoXD
long tm nt ate at thr...tis was great idea frm my papaXD
frens tat closed 2 me or my dear bii...
knowing my dream is to b food service technology, i love 2 try all the food...especially my cake cake~. ..
but sadly say that.. my dream is still very far frm me...due to... <> alot , capital --> none >
=__= another sigh~

starbucks

wad i ordered...
Walnut Cheesecake
Cheap and good!
thn window shopping....


原谅我做过的错误~

by Y O M I K O

No comments: