Monday, June 21, 2010

Hang out wif Bii & Siew Li

19/6
my sweet memory day ^^
enjoy hang out wif dear~yippy
9++...Siew Li come 2 my hoz send me go Penang
sry 2 say tat let eu all waited me :p
Reach Penang Youth Park
i hd long tm nvr go thr..
thr full of green plant & 9z landscape
plant wif all kinds of trees n flowers wif cool &fresh air environments.
The park equipped wif a huge playground, gym 4 adults n beautiful swimming pools..
n thn thr hv provided roller skating rink~wow!!wonderfull~i hd nt seen b4
wif bii~
tat tm my forehead full of swt...=D

wif Siew Li
Dear♥
Geng!!!
breakfast box~
special made 4 dear da~
Gosh!!!dun luk the pattern....TT
ashamed him cn eat it finish~haha

After v chg clothes..
thn rushed 2 Queensbay starting our shopping time ..weeee*=3
Dear n i went 2 buy ticket
v were watching Karate Kid..
alotz ppls thr...bcz it was weekend ><
luckily v could buy the ticket ~pheww
tis movie was so awesome
9z 2 watch it....2hr++

___Next___
hd lunch at KIM GARY~ wad bii looking at??erm...
took by creative Siew Li..
wif dear~
♥♥Wif Siew Li




wif dear at Forever 21
love their hat bt nt suit me~
hahaXD

6++
wiff dear went 2 Gurney Plaza
beside Gurney beach~


Haoren ~quite few ppls thr
haaha~
he good look in real~
Gurmey Drive Penang~
dinner wif dear~~
11pm reach home ~~~ooooi ooooi
thx dear gv me a happiness n joyful day~



___waiting my next post___


No comments: