Friday, October 1, 2010

Singapore 2days 1nite~

Finally,it's time to blog!
Sorry for the lack updates.
I fugging busy and I dun get to sleep much.
I was excited bcz almost all the subjects were done..
GOOK LUCK to ALL FORM 3 STUDENTS

♥All made by hubby~ =)
eu spent much tm 2 done it~
Thx alotzz


sweet mooncake~
Nt interesting happening in these holidays and I'm quite unsatisfied.
handling the books all the time b4 Trial
even go travel oso tk Sej book...T__T
Nw I decided to blog about my holiday-during Hari Raya.
We headed up to Singapore wif family .
Spore was really hot same wif the last time I went thr.
nt really hv fun thr...
im still below 21 so no chance 2 enter it~=(
breakfast time...
v hd breakfast at Toast Box
honestly..nt 9z~i nt really lk Spore food,is nt 2 my taste


looking good~


fake~
Adam & Eve
nice design
actually i hd saw it b4...bt freaking nice
jz nt willing 2 buy $$

dun luk at me~luk at the tower..9z view




start to performing my art cells XD
hope eu DUN understand wad im acting~=)
i wan eu disappeared!!
i duno why i hate tis fellow~
gossip~let me see wad eu read~erm?

♥i love it muchhhhy~
i hope all my stuff are KITTY..
trying 2 do tat~
b4 back~


No comments: