Thursday, December 9, 2010

SPM over~ THANK YOU!!


''YOMIKO''..i tell eu...eu r free now!
After 3 weeks of struggling...
SPM examination is officially over!!!Wahahaha
11 years of public school is over and life must go on.
give me a clap~\()/~
The moment i wait for so long and desperately now is come...
no more stay up all night, burning the midnight oil,
stress, over eating, moody, fats.....
i can sleep n wake very late, no nid worry anymore
gud luk for all my junior~hahaXD
nx tm step into the skul...is the tm for me to tk result~
\(o)/

i would like to thank to some my dearest teachers are

PN CHEW WERN NEE

she is a great chemistry teacher
bcz of her ...i understood all the chapter n hv a stable foundation
Hope eu cn hv more students~open a big class~
THANK YOU!!i'll miss eu~

MR LEE HONG XIN
He is a funny n ''adorable'' teacher(_)
eu teach me maths since im standard four
bcz of eu..i owaz gt highest marks in class..
eur tt class is nt bored...eu will tell wadever story all the time
i thk many students oso awaz praise eu~hahaXD
dun be so proud!
n thanks my tt partner~
hope eu can faster finish up eur college lar!!!aduh!
THANK YOU!!

AND LASTLY is my hubby!!!
DESMOND!!(_)
owaz acc me study at the midnite..
i noe eu owaz sleep early...sumtm still fall sleep..
leave me alone study at the nite
is ok!!!eu ord try eur best~
although eu live very far~nid 2 cross hudred of the road n traffice light~
eu still rush 2 come her..acc me study~
whn i study til very tired n stressful
ONE call~ chat wif me..i ord happy n spirit
N eu willing share tips wif me..hahaXD
THANK YOU!! i you~
eu make me feel touch~

MORE??? UPDATED SOON

No comments: