Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh no, Monday Test!! Dinner @ Qbay

Im here...Monday having management test..i hv no motivation to study this subject
duno is whether the teacher teaching skill not attracting me or own problem.
Yeshh! since i have no study mood ,so i allow myself to throw away the book and outing

Back to here...once again !!Dinner time went to QueensbayMall..
owhh~i hd long time din been here ,i guess got excess half of the year =3
while waiting for seat..i n my mom went for window shopping..blablabla..
Dont know why, even monday is the SPM for form5 candidates..still crowed of ppl
haha mayb this does not hv any relate ..whatever~

OH! i miss thissssss~~~小笼包~~~ooishiii nehh

ramen soup...

 fried chicken match wf the ramen soup...
Yi-Ji -Bang!! =D



Nom nom nom...
Yeah end of my happy day...
back to room and begin my study time =(((

No comments: