Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blabla~my damn exam !!!


yeah!!
i FREE.
Suffer 2 weeks
is time to STOP it~
Wuhooo~
my result 4 tis time rather worst!! gosh~
I'm juz up for tis exam tis time, stg tat I used 2 love feeling the last time I really cared about exams, like last year? So, I'm trying to absorb as muz as I can in tat poor little brain of mine. My aim for this exam is 2 get back 2 myself, where all the straight As return too.
talk about my sum of the subject...
Maths
Some questions were decided 2 be left alone n not 2 be bothered.hahaXD
To be honest...im did nt do well in my exam TT

Physic
hey guys ~how did eu all can do well in Physic paper yah??
i did till headache~all the calculation...sum more no hd enuf tm 2 finish it!!
Chemistry
Paper totally sucked, I 4got EVERYTHING, like just blank.
my paper3 n essay qustion ...WUWU~

Biology
dun ask !!stupid principles...
paper 3 duno hw 2 set a experiment (>.<) arhhh~damn it!!



拜托,不要离我越来越远
请让我还能找你
拜托,不要离开我
答应我...为我也好。
你转身走的样子
我绝对不要.....看见




By:Y O M I K O
马马..为什么总是我在看你?

1 comment:

Sydney said...

u form4 tis year? im f4 =]
congratez tat u r free =D
i hate chemistry! i dun understand at all, i failed my chemistry =(
i like bio hehe ^^
physics.. hmm, too many formula, dun like.. haha