Friday, August 26, 2011


finally final exam ended...
suffered two weeks...at last i cn hv my college sem break
great ..ryte..
last every week, i need to bring along my text book bek to hometown
everynite i rush
for it...tired.

nw i leave all my stress...n my bo
ok XDD
haizz...the sadness was my accounting paper
is the worst sub for me....i hope i cn pass it...
bcz i cnt balance the account ..haiz..
so shame tat im choosing accounting course
sum more nt good on it...
jz pass,okay...praying hard for it
=( nightmare...
yet my holiday is cuming now..
i will hv a trip nxweek
quite good news...=D

love tis song <3 wink


see all the girlish thg here..
all my housemate babies r collecting at her...
do eu find mine? kitty haha
v ply tis everyday.. was fun...
opps i couldnt see thm for three weeks...
i will miss eu all=)

这是我看过我最喜欢的告白方式
女:“ 最近,你怎么
啦?为什么看上去一副心
事重重的样子?”
男:“ 我哪有。”
女:“ 别否认了,我们是好
朋友对吗?有什么心事难
道还不能对好朋友讲吗?”
男:“ 就是因为是好朋友才
不能讲。”
女:“ 为什么啊?”
男:“ 因为我喜欢上我的好
朋友了。”

No comments: