Monday, March 2, 2009

E&Oriental Hotel,eat buffet!


me n brother

1/3 ..tis day I felt happiness,my hapi weekends~
Bcoz my family brought 2 eat BUFFET
Haha~
12:00 stg v started our trip…
1:00pm..v hd reach there
Wao…tats a 5star HOTEL, so high-class
View the surface n structure of the building,
I oredi can noe the price in which restorant in the hotel is very “CHEAP”
I lv the building…according wad my father said..tis hotel hd alotz historic..
almost exceed 100 years, Abdul Rahman ever cume here b4 ^^
The name of hotel call E&Oriental Hotel…(shortcut)
can see the crab at there???
my dream piano XD

Inside restorant of the hotel,,alotz food hd be choose~
Yee…all the food n desserts I hope I can to pack bek 2 home or bring 2 skul
TT…bt my mum nt allow!!
use the candy floss dunk the chocolate...9z
my lovely salmon~

They hd prepare my favorite food :salmon...sushi...cheese cake n more & more
The cheese cake oso hd many chosen…blueberry favourite…pineapple…the rest 1 i dint try
*~*….i wan go there eat again…really can enjoy
I n my family sit outside the restaurant so tat v can view the penang sea n oso the beautiful scenery!
The great majority of the customers are foreigner~~
I ate nt much bcoz i really very fully…TT

my last desserts~
my family

Yeah.....nitez~

=END=

No comments: