Tuesday, March 17, 2009

۞KaraeOK۞

ME


(the food n drinks)(jasmine enjoy singing)

Today ,I go 2 Sunway Carnival Amp Square sing KaraeOK
Wif Ee Wern ,Jasmine ,Li Yin ,Cheah Huey ,Serene ,Tay!!
Really Syokkkkk n enjoy~ I oso lv 2 sing!kaka….i noe my voice nt the gud as JOLIN
Sry my fren who join the karaeOK
hahahaha…majority song which I sing is Jay Chou da…bcoz all ppl noe the music
However, they duno hw 2 read the Chinese Word (lyries) TT
They like English song..bt the screen n the mic nt function well.
the screen always ‘fade’ & the mic like to make unpleasant or nerve-racking sound..
make my ears so painfull!!!
v sing at there almost 3 hours..XD
I lazy 2 write d…..really tired 2day!
2ml still wan go 2 the ADD MATHS tuition! TwT
(my dear serene)
(me n serene)
(Cheah Huey n Me)




(Li Yin n me)

(Tay n me)

=END=

No comments: