Monday, March 23, 2009

Penang Queensbay Mall

22/3(sun) went 2 Penang Queensbay Mall wif my dearest family
except my brother...leave him alone in the hoz...kaka
Penang bride traffic -jam AGAIN!!!haizz..
wait almost half an hour...ish!!
in the car...i oso can fell headached
bcoz of one reason coz the traffic -jam...
''ACCIDENT''
reach thr...v nvr hungry...i walked around the shopping mall
at the last ...i n my mom stayed the longer time is in the PADINI shop
my mom hv the voucher for 3o%..
so tat,v can bought alotz chlothes...wahaha
But she very "KEDEKUT"..she juz bought TWO for me..''3''
After tat...all of us really fell hungry
my mom decided went KIM GARY restaurant 2 enjoy our food
(last week oredi went thr ....2day still the sm)
she nt sienz meh???@@
Steak in Tomato sauce with Spaghetti 4 dad
Wrap Fish in Egg wif vegetable rice 4 mom

American Set (western food) for me

while finish, v went 2 hypermarket(jusco) bought sum snack 4 2ml bring skul

Luckilly...the tm when v bek the road of penang bride is quite unhidered~
HAHA

2ML SKUL OPEN!!!!!!!ARH~~~~~~~~~

-nite-

No comments: