Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleeplessness

Without make up-ing
lets talk about tis few days~
actually its ntg special
oh~my dull life + meaningless
Sleepleness at nite~duno wad happened am i
but most happy n excited is 2day My dear schoolmaster announced tat
our FORM 4 UJIAN ke2...will change to 10August~
to means tat...my Piano exam n my school test r not crash !Yiiippy
Gud new 4 me~
Oh~thanks god!
i can concentrate in my both exam d^^
Yesterday my school is HARI KECERGASAN
all the frm4 gurls nid go downstair(Hall) 4 Tarian BOCOH-BOCOH
means tat like the TARIAN MALAY
quite same ...noe!!
yer~but i interested too~i juz followed wad my frens danced n ply
Come ON....juz 4 fun~
at last...dance till hot n perspiring~heheXD
im so playfull..ryte!
AND AND AND~2day is my mama bday
i means the skul mama (yomiko family)
Happy Birthday Sien Fui~
Nid go watch TV now~bye
..tats all 4 2day...

No comments: