Wednesday, July 8, 2009

went 2 Sek Pokok Sena

Shortcut post here~Yesterday my skul hd held 2 go 4 a science duno about wad visited~
my skul hd present stg at ther..its about the science things n physic
here there r....

i hd walked around the skul~n tk sum picha

duno wad they was doing~all the ppl sat on the floor but did different things n different skuls!

my frens hd ply sum scientist gameXD
luk lk very hard 2 solve the game haha^^


my fren...duno whoelse go n ply the kindergarten playground==
continue-in~~~
my mama hs stand thr n bcm model 2 promote the gmXD
the most funny things is the gm whc call imerge eur face
tis is Joyee(nainai) eyes merge wif my mouth(0..0)
Yuxian(baba) big eyes merge wif Jasmine(muimui) mouth
so match 4 them
nt uglyXD....liyin eyes merge wif Cheah Huey mouth
tis is sosososo weird....y bcm abnormal face d
one thick one thin=.=(serene merge wif Esther)
Who those r meet one of the face on top thr plz inform me yah!haha
i believe tat one day i will gt tat~XD
After tat...all of us hd hungry then bought the burger n enjoy it
one of my fren...her pose is quite......
when wait the bus cum.....all of the ppl were bcm Ahbu Nehneh d~
bcz its sunny day!

tats all~

No comments: