Wednesday, April 1, 2009

QUEENSBAY again~==

29/3(SUN) I went the QUEENSBAY MALL again..
Hiak hiak! Actually almost every SUNDAY I will go 2 tat place
Quite bored~ bt my family lv the place very muz~

6:00++,v started our trip! Unfortunately, start hv a heavy rainfall..
My father difficult 2 drive without traffic jam(luckily)
Kaka~at the penang brigde all the vehicles r tardy move!!
Same as the last week..my family always lk 2 straight away 2 SHOPPING
Ignore the dinner~v enter the PADINI shop again…actually inside the shop hv
a lot of clothes…Inside the Padini Shop hs include many brand such as
VINCCI,P&CO,SEED,PDI….they r all focus in a shop..so tat my mom lv it very muz..
Because of v no nid walk many places until our legs bcum painfull~
However,v enter the shop..v rarely bought things bcoz nt suitable 2 wear…
I noe I hv sum plum..its the one of reason I nvr bought anythings~truly sad TT

inside the fitting room After v enjoy our dinner in the DRAGON-I reataurant

my mum dad---yuck-_-
i hate soup.. :(

i love tis...delicious..OIISHI
lv tis too~^^
Finish eating v hv walk around sum shop…

my mom’s bag is spoil recently..
Thus, she wan bought one…

v enter the ALDO shop~ checking the bag i lv tis high heel shoes muz..

who can buy 4 me TTWhen waiting went 2 the bookshop nearly ALDO..
it is Borders Bookshop…which it is a 9z place..eu can enjoy reading any books~
n sum more hv coffee shop thr…v can reading books while drink coffee

izzit very enjoy??haha~

then v hd saw the sell sum alotz KOREA thingsppp

quite 9z^^n special

all the drinks we nt even c b4~

cup noodles~@@-tats all-

No comments: