Thursday, April 9, 2009

English Teacher Leave!!!

Our Class gurl(sum absent o dun 1 tk)


Tis day...my dearest English teacher wanna 2 leave~
Actually she juz a temporary teacher…she cum 2 our skul 4 pratical training!
Kaka…I nt feel any sadnest ~bcoz I n tis teacher to get along nt so long~
V juz buy a cake 4 her~tis is the Indian gurls idea~a medium chocolate cake!@@
Gosh!!Wad is the english teacher name…I oso duno…am I TERUK??? sigh~
Erm…duno wad can I say d…juz show sum pichas tk by me n frens~
N luckily gt camera on my hands~if nt I oso haven’t tk pichas…hihiXXD

they r create n wrote the wishes on board!

our english teacher~
the chocolate cake~taste 9z...;p
wif Michel (gorgor) n teacher
wif Yu Xian(baba) n Sien Fui(mama)
See!my baba n mama so happiness!Lv tis!
The F4 in our class~=-=
they call themselves is F4...
Yomiko Family less Jasmine sista(she absent)
See!My baba look lk so funny~
izzit the cake taste gud??❤
wif Baba n mama again
Wt the 4 gurls looking for?different directionXD
Hapreet(bendahari)
Bye ...Teacher...all the best 2 eu:}




4 SETIA IS A GUD CLASS WHICH I

IT ALWAYS STAY IN PEACE N HAPPY MORE N MORE^v^

No comments: