Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ipoh!

2day…skip my Biology Tuition go 2 Ipoh(grandparents hoz)
Quite happy n expect
8:00++ hv 2 wake up….damn early
Is distroy my sweet dream

10:00++ v hv our lunch…at halfway~
Really hungry on tat time…sum mor nid 2 find places 2 hv a sit n wait
Gai nia…

izzit hungry??




After tat v continue our trip..
My mom sudden decide go 2 Jusco 2 hv a look actually is shopping!
(lazy 2 write wad happen n condition at thr)Actually ntg happen at thr oso!


Jusco


ppl say tis banglo gt ''GHOST'' bcoz no anybody live at thr
haha
it is a tourism place!haha...bt dark!!
Yeah….v reach my grandparent hoz…
It is less ppl thr…juz only my grandparents n one cousin(Mei Yi)..
Is quite sienzzzz…duno wad I can do at thr..juz keep find things 2 eat!Hahaha…eu can imagine hw fat am i….XD

THE fatty girl-YOMIKO
Few an hours….relative start 2 cum…then I n cousin-Shu Hua enter my cousin(Mei Yi) room
Then v start 2 look my cousin(Mei Yi) things…she hv alotz of DEATH NOTE things…she very crazy in tat kind of things…=,=
When taking picha v hv made alotz of fun…hahaXXD…extremely funny!!!
n my cousin(Mei Yi)
SEE!!!the Death Note book!=,=
n my Cousin(Shu Hua)
funnyXD...SEE!her face!kaka
^^Y
(Mei Yi)Again
v crazy taking many pichas!
Shu Hua....she tk the Mashimaro hats wear on her head!=3=
Aiyoyo~nice :}
Then v hv dinner n watch DVD
my dinner^^delicious ??

n cousin(Mei Xian)
n my caousin(shi Mun)




Tats all wad I happen on my Happy Sunday^^

*tis post i shortcut alotz things...sry!lazy wrote!

-nite-

No comments: