Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bad SMKCB

without make up :p
rrrrrrrreally angry~ppl other skuls gt replacement 2day...
juz only my skul none...Then next Saturday other ppl can slip at home late n late
our skul muz go 2 the damn shit
SUKAN TAHUNAN!!!!!
do eu noe....next saturaday my lovely idol-
Da Mouth cum 2 SUNWAY CARNIVALMALL
i cant go 2 support sum more nid 2 go 2 the SUKAN under the hottest sun~
SEE LAH~do eu angry if eu r facing tis case !Made me cant go tuition n support my Idol~
y my skul oways Toh Tao Beng wif other skuls....
HATE hate hate:(
bad mood!T.T

thinking!
Bek 2 my topic~haiz~later gt ADD Maths tuiton...

Gosh~duno when the tt start

bcoz of my frens 1 chg the tm..his skul gt replacement

n teacher nvr inform me the real tm after chging~=.=

Yuck!!!!Add maths doent finish doing yet

difficult 2 done it!!TT

b4 the tt muz quickly finish it..

ah bo dunno wad will happen d!!!

y so difficult???

-bye-

No comments: