Thursday, October 8, 2009

(share food) Ipoh trip

4/10(Sunday)
10/4 i had stay overnite at my grandma hoz
afternoon..my aunt was bought sum Durian
bcz thy had long tm no bought it d
i hd nt feeling well whn thy open out the smelly fruit
after took all those picha..i n my cousin had ran away
i hate the smell since i born!!!

Ah Po...Ah Po...look here!!~

..::NEXT::..After tat...my father had originally planned to go 2 Restoran Salsas
4 our lunch^^
After being served our butter n buns, came the salad.
We ordered 3 main meals frm the RM13.50++ range – grilled chicken, beef schnitzel and Beef Frikadelle..

tis was v took frm beside counter...
thy had prepared varieties of desserts let us chose..
my mom n i were try out tis
Beef Frikadelle ..The beef patty was really tender and soft.
The beef schnitzel was delightful..
The beef was coated wif bread and fried.
The Grilled Chicken was grilled juz right..
Came wif mash potatoes and side vegetables.


__To Be Continue__
for my 11/4 (Monday)
i had skip my skul went 2 KL
Stay Tune

No comments: