Tuesday, October 13, 2009

(share food) Coffee Bean Half-Day-Breaky

yes.. Yomiko was juz so bz enjoying my breaky...
Im having gud time enjoying breaky at Coffee Bean @ Queensbay ,Penang on weekend
wondering wad are me having..? uh huh...

my dad had the black coffee whc comes with the Set Breaky.. my mom ordered the Iced Caffe Latte
my brother was not in the mood tat afternoon, wif no reason...=__= he tot he would be cheered after hav'g tis Rapsberry White Choc Cheese Cake.. the answer was.. Not At All!!HahahaXD
i hd ordered the Mocha Frappucino ...is really tatse 9z
Smoked Salmon w Scramble eggs on English muffin
it was the 1st time I had this..
Chicken on Toasted Foccasia..
my bro ordered tis Corned Beef Bagel... it was on the special menu..
I was the one urged him 2 order tis actually, as I like Bagel so muz.. since I oredi ordered the Salmon.. I couldn't hv 2 anyway...T__T

End

No comments: