Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mid Autumn Moon Festival

im bek here ^^
busy tis few days..
n connection problem too
tis year, my first time celebrate mid-autumn with bloggers!
lets talked about my last Saturday 3/10
how was i celebrated my mid autumn moon festival
tis year 4 me was quite happy
bcz i could celebrate wif my all relative at grandma hoz
at the nite...v hurry rush 2 my grandma hoz gathering 2gt relatives during a meal.

On Saturday nite, ppl across Asia will celebrate the Mid-Autumn Moon Festival or 中秋节 in Mandarin.
when i reached thr...i oredi saw alotz of ppl plyed at thr d
i think v were the last reached thr...enen!my relatives(gurl) had 'put' alotz of candles on the wall
really full around..
i scared of the fire...so i juz stood bside tat n watched thm
How was the guy??
look!!thy juz sat on the floor...ply wif candles
i think v no plyed holding latern ==


9z scenes..thx 4 all those guys sticked candles
be carefull 4 burn our buttocks
i tis
4 of us.. my 3 dearest cousinsactually behind still gt two more gurls...hahaXD
too dark d~
after tis ...v gt our supper ^^


NOT FINISH!!!
_TO BE CONTINUE_
for 4 /10 sunday
stay tuned^^

No comments: