Wednesday, December 9, 2009

(shared food) Ecco Cafe

i think i will less cum here ~bcz i hv 2 work till late
so i think i will be very tired n lazy cum here
bt i won 4gt updated....
Talk about 2day
i love this place ^^
ECCO CAFE @ Penang
bt
it's old and small..


Thin Crust Wood Fired Pizza
Vegetarian Pizza
Sweet Pizza for dessert - Banana & Cheese.. (my fav )
Pesto Pasta (Vegetarian)
Salvatore Pasta
Signature Homemade Creme Brulee..
this owaz sold-out ..
Teng teng... here comes my fav !!
I can't remember tis name.. but it's Item 7...
it's Beef Bolognese Pasta is surprisingly Delicious !!!
hardly describe... bt it's amazingly Tasty !!!
I intended 2 order this again during my 2nd and 3rd visits... to let stewpig try...
it's owayz S-O-L-D-O-U-T too.... T.T
_NEXT_

放不下的,会紧紧地守在心扉,
故意不去触碰,并不是忘了,而是更思念......
一段痴情等候的感情,欲只等到一张明信片,
如果是你,还会像个傻子一样,期盼那份姗姗来迟的爱吗?



Y O M I K O

2 comments:

珑杰 said...

哈哈~~
超多吃的哦~><

哈哈哈
有机会一定要吃~
问题是看到价钱.....
心痛痛~~
哈哈

♥时尚达人♥ said...

yummy yummy!! ^^