Thursday, June 11, 2009

Barbeque^^

9-6 means tat on Tuesday
my hoz hell a small Barbeque party
kaka(n-n)
it is sunny, almost-summer evening...
We had wonderful meal and no one cared or
commented on the "weird vegan food".XD
i think its simple meal prepared by us
In fact, my Row Chicken AND Satay were devoured right along with everything else.
who r the frens hd join tis celebration?
*Chin Li
*Li Yin(Yomiko Family)
*Serene
*Li Yin(Yomiko Family)
*Michelle(Yomiko Family)
*Jasmine(Yomiko Family)
*Sien Fui(Yomiko Family)
*Jo Yee(Yomiko Family)
*Yean Yee
*Yu Xian(Yomiko Family)
TOTALLY 10 ppl
T~T i owaz 4gt coated wif honey
tats y my chicken owaz taste insipid(@@)
Serene n Michelle bz use the stick 4 plug in the chicken wing

Wad was the place they sat?
it was the answer
v
wad they looking for??

Actually, they were looking at the TV inside my hoz=.=

Wif Sien Fui n Jo Yee

Jasmine n Jo Yee

Wif Jo Yee^^(my nainai)

Surprisingly~my BM teacher hd cuming
HOHO:}
bcoz of Yu Xian hd invited her
b4 tat teacher hd oredi told tat she won cum
teacher !!eu r surprising us
SUM MORE bring eur children cum~
HAHA XD ~cubee
TT~teacher cum 2 my hoz only tk picha then leave
tis is her purpose~(=_=)
wif my teacher(Pn Lim)


Blurr~
Using the pc~although teacher still thr
haiz~


After teacher bek~v decided play the balloon filled wif water then throw 2 enemy
v hv divided into 2 group^^
aiyo~unfortunately.....Sien Fui specticle hd fall~then her eyes felt painfull
Infact, delay the tm~TT.....Sien Fui mama

11:30 only end our PARTY~

No comments: