Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers day

Happy Father's day~
actually v had went 2 a restaurant whc call Jail restaurant
Inside thr really similar wif the real Jail
oh Shit!i 4gt charge my fon b4 go thr n bring my camera
but i will go thr nx tm!!!
i hd bought a Cake 2 my father frm Bread history n BELANJA my father 2 hv a great lunch!XD
Later on....v went 2 Qbay....I duno nowaday the humans lv 2 celebrate betuLx2 on the special day~ish!
Formerly ,i wan go 2 tat Restaurant 2 hv dinner BUT~nid 2 wait!can eu imagine tat the linequeue till whole road is the human juz standing at thr n wait~=.=
Haiz~tats y i hate the special day..all ppl lv 2 tk part in merriment!
nx tm i will rmb bring my CAMERA n charge my fon!!!its damn trouble without tk'g picha~
After tat....v hd went 2 cinema 2 celebarate our 2nd part father's dayXD
hohoXD
SEE~i so devotion 4 my father XD haha bring he enjoyed watched the scary movie~
but my father luk like nothing T..T

No comments: