Sunday, June 7, 2009

FAT FAT FAT!!!!

b4 went out quickly snap a pichaXD

rushing hour :P

Went 2 PENANG...it bcm my second home..oh my mummy~

The places to go at the moment due to its value for money offerings and of course good tasting food. Every tm when i saw all the western food...Yomiko will nt a Yomiko

Duno wad happen~i should nt control myself (sigh)

Suppostly.......i dont it!!!!TT

Cannoli pasta - My father's favourite dish!1st tm i ate it~I sampled a bite n wow...if eu r cheese lover thn tis dish is a muz try!
orwegian Seared Salmon .....Do it luk lk Salmon??

HAHA~i nt think so!!bt taste gud~


Chicken chop wif mushroom sauce....

And thy r very generous wif the mushroon cream sauce


Forget 2 tell tat wad is the name call it....
MIZZI BISTRO @ NEW WORLD PARK ,PENANG
Phew~~~! That’s about it! Their sets are applicable for lunch and dinner.
After tat.....wif my brother went 2 watch the quite bored movie
TERMINATOR SALVATION~
tis movie is suitable 4 eu-guys!
i hv no choice~my mom call me 2 accompany my brother
if nt..............TT
wad i heard in tat movie was...owaz HOLD ON!!==
watched till blurr blurr@~@
Fight frm the begining till the end of story~
HUMAN VS MESIN!!!!AMAZING
wad was the differences between human n mesin is the human heart!
the last part wad they hd talk!
HOho~i lv tis sentence~XD


END

No comments: