Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My birthday Present~thx!

22/6 is my one year once celebration birthday..HOHO
early morning...tats no one gv me any present axcept serene ,yean yee,n ming en~
they hv gv me so i hv get only 2 present on tat tm
they say i looking very sad~izzit?...hahaXD
Actually they all hd plan in the morning~
They all purposely 2 TEASE me TT
bcz of present....i will 4gt it~XD
After the second period...the Michel Ho Min Yi hd told me tat..
the Chairman nid 2 see meTT
n i should follow went 2 NEXT block...the upper floor!!!
Juz go n pay the RM5 for the banquet(=~=)
Do eu noe wad is TIRED n PERSPIRE!!!
After tat...when i walked bek my class...whole class hd sang bday song 4 me
Happy bday 2 YOu....
Happy bday 2 YOU....
....................
really astonished n surprised^.^....heheXD
On tat tm...im getting my YOmiko family Present~
i think tis activiti 4 teade me hd planed by Tan Shin Hui (''(00)'')
heheXD~
All the present tat i gt frm you all~thx alotz
tis year really more than last year~
n i will pok kai 4 the following days
bcz i nid 2 gv bek eu all~ when whoever bday~TT
My aunt is the earliest who gv present...she hd brought a fake bread 4 me
its look lk real bread~
yeah~i hd gt two angpao frm my baba n mama
on my bday~made a request tat thy gv me~
the 2nd Gv- LV bear frm Serene
haha~really LV oh~

HAHA~look carefully...izzit LV?
Receive frm Yean Yee m Ming En....
totally hv 2 present~thx thx
lv tis photo flame....lv the swinging bowl
bt utill nw i still duno wanna 2 put wad picha inside thr~
no idea~
n oso tis~ hang on hp~ i get 2 present frm yomiko family!
Include of
Chua Jo Yee(Nainai)
Kong Li Yin( Aunt)
Wang Sien Fui(Mama)
Khor Yu Xian(Baba)
Michel Ho(gorgor)
Shin HUi(Didi)
Jasmine(muimui)
Ee wern(husband)
Michelle(daughter)
Tis is the Money Box i gt frm them~
actually can bcm pencil case:} when i lack pencil case 2 use
Ohohoh~it is the tableware~4 me(kid)
i will not use in anytimeXD
im so grudge 2 use it~
The Bday Card gt frm yomiko family oso~
SEE!!!wad they wrote!!!~
n my Yomiko Family-Ee wern lao gong hv wishes me in her blog
i will promote her blog here for tq the gudness
n oso thx my DIDI-Shin Hui
Tis is my hopefully present frm David
thx alotz..
so meaningfull 4 me
Muacks~
izzit special?
i hv open the box n see...
oh ...i hd discover tat..the bear is made by glass
i will company n owaz wif eu~
The present i receive frm Tay Xue Teng n Lim Cheah Huey on 23/6
(Ketua n Penolong 4A class)
thx alotz
v r fighting each other see whose eyes more bigger? The Present gv frm Chin Lee on 23/6 in tuition...my oldest fren
heheXD
v noe each other quite many years d..tats y she say she wan 2 gv me!
tis Present gt frm Joshua in tuition...hoho
surpising...i oso duno y he can rmb my bday btw thx alotz...keep it 9zly
The Last Present gt from Phaik Shan on 24/6^^
the Puppy izzit cute?the hair very sof..itz soft puppy
She every year oso gv me the very expenssive present 4 me~

A unforgetfull celebration 4 me in my Skul n Class~thx 4 eur all wishes!

very appreciation 2 eu all who those r whishe me~

No comments: