Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ipoh again

Arggggg~2ml skul reopen~
TT~nt enough playing on tis holiday!
haiz~nwaday i hv oredi biasa sleep till very late n late
TOMORROW~~~cannor d T3T
Sum More nid go 2 skul see the Loh Heng PENGAWAS n The Class Teacher expecially the Malay teacher....oh yuck!
HAHA~last day on June of Skul Holiday!
Went 2 Ipoh relax relax(^v^)~Skip the Bio tuition again
Actually i hv nt care about Biology tis subject....really weak in tis super duper hard subject!XD
inside car too bored 4 me(n0n)
Ever since Foo Shan opened its doors, I’ve eaten there about many times!.. thanks god it was weekday... Dim Sum still avail at 11ish...
for gOd's sake.. still manage to have breaky at Foo Shan, IPOH
After tat...v reach my grandparents hoz~
i entered my cousin room n realised one thing
y the comb bcm lk tis~OMG..LOL
i tot my cousin oredi about one month nvr wash her hair
too hard 2 comb XD
wif my cousin!
Due to 2ml hv skul about 5 oclk i should leave TT
sad sad sad!

No comments: