Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2ml my deadline..yuhoo!

Happy birthday 2 my Beloved:BABA
Yesterday,my skul..one of the student in 4A class gt flu seriously(
might be the H1N1) the result still nt cum'g out...sum more all frm 4 gurls sat 2gt in one Hall n switch on the air-conditioner too...eu noe tat...when the air-con was switch on the bacteria n germs will grow or move faster n faster~==
HahaXD...luckily...i hd nt sat in front of the indian gurl....otherwise i will gt soon!!!AFter resest tm...the Indian gurl was sent bek....i think its bcz hers family oso getting fluz n nid 2 ask 4 leave 2 body checking ...
So 2day whole skul students is suppose 2 wear mask~hoho....
i cant even imaging tat my fren wearing it....
izzit luk lk funny or weird~i duno....
im nt going 2 skul 4 tis 2 days....nt bcz i gt sick...tis is more scary than H1N1...is my Piano exam....TT....my examiner is 70++ years old sir....n it is very profession n so on~hopefully he is nt a seriousness examiner~
i hd nt confident 2 pass it~unless he is a generous examiner....
Yer~~~my deadline 4 2ml!!!arh!!!
..::NEXT::..
Juz nw heard frm my fren in tt....bcz im nt went 2 skul 2day
so i nid 2 gt news frm fren...(^_^)
Afternoon Section gurls was truely gt H1N1 nt doubts!!
TRUELY....REAL!!
its verify was positive
oppss.....if my skul hv 7 ppl gt same dissease..my skul will be........!hahaXD

No comments: