Monday, August 10, 2009

SICK jor~

Lets talk about my Saturday nite 8/8/09 my dad suggested to lunch at Max Gourmet
We spent some times to read through the menu and decided what to eat, as there are plenty of choices from the menu…
I ended up ordering the porridge, 皮蛋瘦肉粥… costs only RM2.40… the portion looks small, but the ingredients are crazily a lot !!
y???y???y???i nid 2 choose it 4 my dinner...bcz im sick nw!haiz...no choice!
I doubt they have put in an egg… plenty of them… big pieces… simply more than the bigger portion that selling from other places… despite this, the chicken slices a lot too… the porridge is rich....super-duper satisfied !! ^^
ERm....sumtime sick is the best things 4 eat ...can try yummy food!

Yam Pastry ..the yam at the outer slice are compact and smooth…
my bro ordered the Mongolia Fish Baked Rice… which costs only RM7.90.. this is so cheap, isn’t it…?
my mom try out the Golden Bun with Curry as she feels that it is very delicious..
no doubt, it is really nice…
the Golden Bun tasted something like the ‘Mi Ku’…
the skin is slightly crispy… goes really well with the curry

father had the Shrimp Shui Kao Wan Tan Mee...
..::Next::..
yesterday...nite 9/10...im noticed tat im really sick jor TT
whole afternoon gv me use sleep 2 waste it..bcz damn tired n headache
at nite,im trying 2 eat cup noodles 2 settle my dinner
hahaXD..SICK+CUP NOODLES=HEALTHY^^Y


No comments: