Friday, August 28, 2009

Hang out Wif Joyee~

It has been a cold, rainy winter weekend here
and the weather put a damper on anything fun to do outdoors. It didn't stop me from enjoying a few good times inside this weekend though.
Today I went to hang out with my friend-nainiai
actually...hd invited alotz of my fren out 2gt 2day
but all luk lk hd own reason....
juz left me n Joyee...nvm...2 person can free doing anthing
Early moring..Joyee reach my home
then my mom put both of us in Sunway~
V decided hd lunch in Winter Warmer
HahaXD~
Both of us lk eat 烛光晚餐...
Joyee n Me

Joyee call me 2 snap tis picha
bcz she felt the rose very artistic
Look!!the fake n the real is put quite same position~

Our Lunch meal~
Mix Fruit cocktail~
hahaXD Joyee really same as Nainai
bcz she love drink Rose Tea...WahWuuuu~
the most merit 4 praise is the smell damn 9z

We very enjoy tis dinner~
But i couldnt even finish my Carroni cheese
bcz it too much 4 me so i juz leave it thrXD

....:::::NEXT:::::....


After that, we went to karaoke. I really really really truly love karaoke!!
How ridiculous is karaoke?
Very actually.
But it's that what makes it fun.
Nothing more horrible than someone singing really good.
The worse you sing, the better the fun.
I can't sing at all. Seriously, I'm horrible at it. But at karaoke it doesn't matter.
Juz for 2 person...so v can choose watever song v luv
HAHAXD but mostly v luv 2 sing Chinese song~
my body and my legs start to wiggle and my feet start to move and all at once this strange voice comes out of my mouth.
Yeah~~yeah~~Lady Gaga favourite~
Joyee keep on say'g: ''Wao...She so Sexy!!''

Here my lovely Friday wif Joyee!

No comments: