Tuesday, August 25, 2009

(share food) Batu ferringghi

i think i hd long tm no post out all the meal d..since my exam over
bcz i owaz stay at home watched TV~keke
24/8
We had a gathering dinner at Peppino Italian Restaurant, Golden Sand Batu Ferringghi.this Italian Restaurant was on going for 17 years...
there're alotz tat I would like to try..
especially the dessert... Tiramisu/ Dark Choc Ice-Cream and etc....

SEE!!!!!!!!!
they sell
RISOTTO too ~!!!
I believe this will be the traditional one !!! I was so dying 2 try...
BUT !!!
it gt only 1 choice wif mushroom.... yet there're varieties of meals tat I would like 2 try on...
PASTA
4gt..wad should it call n i dint hv choice 2 try
bcz my brother was eat'g till finish..nvr shared wif meT__T
HEY..eu brother!!rmb~nx tm......heheee

Squid Ink Ravioli stuffed wif Lobster n Scallops in White Wine Cream Sauce...
I kept urging people 2 order tis... I missed beef Tortellini so muz !!!!
it is So Hard 2 find tis in M'sia... only certain places tat available these kinda stuffed pasta...
I so wanted 2 order tis..
Shell Pasta Ariabiatta...
tomato based n a little bit spicy wif garlic... fully vegetarian...
Braised Lamb Shank with Angel Hair pasta... sauteed veggie at side...
the lamb is juz SO tender.. ordered tis 4 daddie.. n he likes it so muz !!
Yeah~~~afterwards....i means tis sunday..wanna go Queensbay outdoor Funfair
i heard tat...the funsfair quite high class~duno lah..
will nt same as the hampir hampir rosak n the teruk funfair b4 v saw
tis tmm is different wor...all i heard frm my mom
hopefully!!!!


**sayonara**
hope me happy 4ever
N can try alotz of 9z food...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why no chatbox ><
so mahuan la

yor


shuer

yomiko said...

afterwards i will make one^^

Anonymous said...

tsui ying
hope u don mind bout da comment
da ppl juz wanna play me
i noe who is da ppl d
he's my fren
^^

eewern

yomiko said...

okok~i won mind 1 lah~aiyo..i oso 4gt d!