Sunday, August 23, 2009

Orphan~


Isabelle Fuhrman
Wao..i truly freaking love tis gurl~it is mature on her age

wif my frens went 2 watched ''Orphan''movie. The Orphan was super-suspenseful. The movie's secret freaked me.
i just saw it, omg it was so scary definitly worth it
I love tat feeling of sitting on the edge of my seat waiting 4 something 2 happen. And, in tis show, something happened – more than once. It has a bit of a twist in the end. It was EZ to see Esther was crazy bt thr was one part I hadn't figured out, n I watch/read alotz horror-so tat was interesting. she is such a good amzing actress...i means the little gurl(Esther)
Very mature n intelligent 4 her age. Good for her!
its perfect!!!N her real age only 12~
In the movie she's evil as hell....awesome!nt dare 2 luk out her face~
it is juz a little gud...but such as her attidute of her surface..eu really couldnt even amazing n think wad she will do later...
And now i expect 2 watch Final destination 4!!!Waiting eu~

No comments: