Saturday, August 8, 2009

wilber pan at Sunway

Here the pic wad i snatch frm yesterday nite
i hd reach thr 5:30stg
My daughter(michelle ong) hd oredi help me 2 occupy place
heheXD....my fren wait Wilber Pan till whole body painfull
i hd wore the high heel shoes ..noe?
sum more wait my idol frm 5:30 till 9:00pm
essentially...the tmtable thy shown is Wilber Pan will reach thr 7:30

my fren started gt hungry...me too~hehe
she clamour n wan 2 eat Sakae Sushi....==
but v hd oredi book the place later v run out
later on..no nid half a seconds ...xur gone!


at 6:00pm....still nt many of ppl thr~
7:00pm....the result nt bad~
8:00pm....start 2 annoyed n impatient~
finally cum~
so worry about eu wouldnt cum!
here the pictures---my WILBER PAN
Yer~endao!!

LUK!!!izzit exactly very handsome n healthy skin ~
very attractive 2 me~
the three lucky person...hd chance 4 ply wif Pan~
n get Nokia new mobile...ishhhh!
Unfortuanately,WIlber Pan's hands hd injured~
therefore,he couldnt help all the fans sign his album
(sigh)juz only shaked hand
fell lk nt be to us profit!!!

Here the Short video~
song(BE WITH YOU)


wilber Pan perfect rapuuuuuuuu~~

No comments: