Thursday, August 6, 2009

Teacher's bday

Since My skul hd close 4 one week~
Actually v hd celebrated our dearest teacher PN LIM HONG BENG
in our skul on Thursday...but my skul hd oredi.......Sigh
So started frm yesterday..my fon hd kept ringing...sms....
Kept asking the Venue...time...date...4 celebrate teacher's bday!
aiyoyo~tired~
Haha~our class indian gurls oso hd bought a cake
but i still duno hw thm wan 2 settle the cake~XD
i juz noe all the gang of chinese gurls hd called out our teacher n celebrate it at MCdonald~
Luckily...v hd succeed!!

Here the picha!
.................................
Who took the paper box 2 close her face?
WANG SIEN FUI!
Here..my teacher
Wishes nw
~
Cutting the cake~
Yeah^^ our Black Clothes Gang!
Colourfull Gang!hahaXD
See the Nainai...show the terrible face
wif Joyee(nainai)
Oo0h(^(0O)^)she hugging me....1st timeXD
Nainai(Joyee) luk like Leader
She is bz 4 cut the cake 2 everyone
oh my grand nainai!!haha

BUT
y can use the spoon n korek the cake da??wakao!(the red circle)
N the Pattern cut by our grand NAINAI
Luk like........haha
can eu eat it???
but i noe eu hd oredi try eur best~
thx Nainai...

Here the piece of cake
OMG!!!the chocolate cream~~~~~~


NOW IM SHOWING SUM GURLS WAD PERFECT EATING STYLE
Pn Lim(teacher)
michelle Ong...eur tounge jerkiness???
Esther Loh~
Jasmine Teoh(muimui)
Wau...i noe eu very hungry
hahaXD but eu hungry till duno the camera is focusing at eu
haha(=^_^=)

Here...our class monitor~
not bad lah!
can take the whole humburger stuff inside her mouth...
ccongratulations 2 eu ...if olympic gt tis type of item
eu will win it!!YEAH

All Pictures wif frens!
wif Ming en
Oh...wif my min yi
she hd remind 2 tell everybody
tis picha she hd no make up~
Juz very simple face~
''but after she make up will bcum handsome lah!''(say by YOMIKO)

Wif Jasmine(muimui)
Wif Esther
y her face luk nt smiling at all
so sorrowful..(T_T)

Wif Wei YunWif my Mama(sien Fui)
she oso dun like 2 tk photo
but im try 2 force her
hahaXD

EEwern(my laogong)
my laogong ah!!everytm is the same whc dun 1 tk photo
n wif the Michelle Ong hide here hide thr
nid 2 use threaten only obey my ''INTRUSTION''

Wif YeanYee

Infront of the toilet~
i think i should call my teacher SUPERBAD
tak'g the knife n trying 2 kill meTT

After finish celebration~
i hd follow thm went 2 Sunway ...
juz behind the Mcdonald
SEE....the distance between me n my family
so bad!!thy nvr understanding me..im wearing the high heel shoes now!
haha~jkjk

Inside the Shop while wait'g MinYi(gorgor) bought shoes!
Yee....my mama(Sien Fui) oso lv 2 remembrance of her childhood
hahaXD


Tats all 4 Today!!
TOMOLLOW GOING FOR SUPPORT WILBER PAN潘伟柏 wif MICHELLE(my daughter) at sunway!

No comments: