Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Hello everyone here~
Firsty....i should said tat
Happy Independence day
Today is the eve of our Independence Day.
We will be turning 52 years old.
its quite late 2 say tat :p..
although 2day is public holiday
tis year my family celebrated our 52nd Merdeka day at home due 2 H1N1
i hd alone at my home..
finishing my holiday homeworksXD
tis stand for last seconds
Yes...im tat kind of person..hoho^^
actually..is nt many homeworks
for me,i should spent many hours 2 finish it..
n once again,skul's starting tomorrow!
Nooooooo! I dun wanna go 2 skul.. I feel so lazy..
Yes, I know I'm becoming a piggie..
That's wat everyone calls me :(
so many things 2 do when school reopen..
I'm just not prepared to go to school..
My mummy nt allows me 2 skip bcz she dun wanna me
gt warning letter frm teacher.. Sad :(
Due 2 the muslim frens hd Puasa..
time 2 return home frm skul chg to 1:10pm
Yeah..Yeah~(^___^)


yomiko已经忘了所有不开心的事了
开开心心的迎接每一天。
忘了你。
忘了以前。
不想去回忆了。
收起来,收得密密的。
赫赫^^


Y O M I KO

No comments: